Everyone deserves a beautiful smile! If you’re not happy with the appearance of your teeth, maybe it’s time for a smile makeover. Advanced Total Dental Care offers a number of dental cosmetic procedures available to improve the condition and appearance of your teeth.
Cosmetic Dental Options
With over 30 years of training in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. David Rever has the experience to make sure his patients are satisfied with their new smile. Whether you just want your teeth whitened or need some teeth restored, we offer a number of cosmetic procedures to enhance your smile. Our office uses advanced technology and high-quality materials for patients who are looking to improve their smile with lasting, comfortable results.
Here are just a few of the many cosmetic dental options that we offer:
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is used to replace missing teeth. It is surgically placed into the jawbone where the tooth is missing and is permanent. It is designed to act as the tooth root and can anchor a crown, bridge or denture.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns (also known as caps) are made of porcelain or acrylic. They fit over the whole tooth and are used to cover teeth that are broken, chipped or decayed. They are also used after the dentist has filled a tooth or performed a root canal procedure.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening (also known as teeth bleaching) is a procedure that brightens and whitens your teeth from discoloration or staining.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are made of porcelain or a composite material and are used to improve the appearance of crooked, discolored or chipped teeth. They are also used to cover spaces in between teeth. Veneers are custom made and cemented to the front side of the tooth.
- Tooth Bonding: Using tooth-colored materials, the dentist will fix the materials to the tooth to repair and correct the appearance of a tooth or teeth that are stained, broken or chipped.
- Orthodontic Treatment: With the use of braces, orthodontic treatment will improve the appearance of your teeth. Braces are used to close wide gaps between teeth, straighten crooked teeth, improve speech or chewing ability, align teeth and promote the long-term health of teeth and gums.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
We want you to have a smile you are proud to show off. So it is important for patients to be active participants in their smile makeover process. Dr. Rever will take the time to listen to what your goals and expectations are so that he can help you achieve your perfect smile.
Cosmetic dentistry should enhance both the appearance of your smile and your overall dental health. If you are considering a cosmetic procedure and want to discuss your options, please contact our office to schedule an appointment.