Dr. David Rever has been providing comprehensive, personalized dental care to patients in the Silver Spring MD area for over 30 years. He is committed to advancing his knowledge and skill in all aspects of dentistry. Dr. Rever has achieved many professional accomplishments. Your dentist in Silver Spring, MD has incorporated advanced technology into our family and cosmetic dental practice. Your visits will be thorough, but not time-consuming, so you can get back to your life.
Advanced Total Dental Care has a full range of general dental services for the maintenance of a healthy smile. We offer cosmetic, restorative, and orthodontic care for patients of all ages. Our Silver Spring dentist office is warm, welcoming, and convenient for many local communities including Burtonsville, Laurel, Columbia, and Laytonsville, MD. We welcome new patients and look forward to the opportunity to meet all of your oral health needs.
Comprehensive Dental Care in Silver Spring, MD
Maintaining a healthy smile has many benefits for both oral and overall health and well-being. Dr. Rever emphasizes the importance of routine dental care for disease prevention. While this includes tooth decay and gum disease, keeping your teeth and gums healthy can also play a role in avoiding larger health concerns such as heart disease and systemic diseases. Routine visits provide the opportunity for us to screen for oral cancer and other medical concerns that can have early oral signs.
Dr. Rever offers periodontal therapy, root canals, and tooth extractions when necessary for maintaining the health and integrity of your smile. We emphasize the benefit of patient education, taking the time to discuss your lifestyle habits and any other factors affecting the function and health of your smile.
Enhancing Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Rever is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), demonstrating his ongoing commitment to learning the latest techniques and materials for cosmetic treatments. Dr. Rever can help you achieve the smile you desire with a range of treatment options:
- Teeth whitening: Brighten your smile in as little as a single visit with professional teeth whitening in Silver Spring.
- Dental bonding: Close the gap between your front teeth, or fix chipped teeth.
- Dental veneers: Fix small teeth for a more even and full smile.
- Dental crowns: Protect damaged teeth after repair to keep them healthy for a lifetime.
- Invisalign®: Correct mild to moderate orthodontic issues and misalignment.
- Orthodontics: Fix more severe crooked teeth issues and bite problems.
Enhancing your smile will not only boost your confidence but also improve your overall dental health.
Treating Complex Concerns
Enjoying a lifelong smile may require a little help from time to time as age, lifestyle habits, and other factors affect your dental health. Dr. Rever offers restorative dental care when needed to give you back a functional, healthy smile. We offer care for complex concerns, including TMJ disorders, with treatments and procedures for repairing or replacing teeth:
- Dental bridges: Replace missing teeth with this traditional dental appliance.
- Dentures and partial dentures
- Dental implants: Replace lost and missing teeth permanently with this discrete method to avoid getting a dental appliance.
- All On Four™ implants: Replace a full row of missing teeth with this permanent modern denture.
- TMJ therapy: Address jaw pain, frequent headaches, and nighttime teeth grinding.
Schedule An Appointment
Dr. Rever welcomes new patients of all ages at our Silver Spring dentist office. To schedule an appointment, contact us at (301) 637-0960 or request one online.