Dr. David Rever has provided comprehensive, personalized dental services to patients in the Silver Spring, MD area for over 30 years. He is committed to advancing his knowledge and skill in all aspects of dentistry. Dr. Rever has achieved many professional accomplishments to provide dental services that solve your issues the first time.
Your dentist in Silver Spring, MD has incorporated advanced technology into our family and cosmetic dental practice. Your visits will be thorough but not time-consuming so that you can get back to your life.
Our Silver Spring dentist office is warm, welcoming, and convenient for many local communities, including Burtonsville, Laurel, Columbia, and Laytonsville, MD. We welcome new patients and look forward to the opportunity to meet all of your oral health needs.
Comprehensive Dental Care in Silver Spring, MD
Advanced Total Dental Care has a full range of general dental services for maintaining a healthy smile. We offer cosmetic, restorative, and orthodontic care for patients of all ages. Visiting a dentist office providing comprehensive dental care has many benefits for oral and overall health and well-being.
Dr. Rever emphasizes the importance of routine dental care for disease prevention, such as tooth decay and gum disease. This means keeping your teeth and gums healthy can also play a role in avoiding larger health concerns such as heart disease. Routine dental care visits allow us to screen for oral cancer and other medical concerns that can have early oral signs.
Dr. Rever offers periodontal therapy, root canals, and tooth extractions when necessary for maintaining the health and integrity of your smile. We also emphasize the benefit of patient education. We take the time to discuss your lifestyle habits and any other factors affecting the function and health of your smile. This will help us give you the best recommendations tailored to your concerns.
Enhancing Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Rever is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), demonstrating his ongoing commitment to learning the latest techniques and materials for cosmetic dentistry treatments. Dr. Rever can help you achieve the smile you desire with a range of treatment options:
- Teeth whitening: Brighten your smile in as little as a single visit with professional teeth whitening in Silver Spring.
- Dental bonding: Close the gap between your front teeth, or fix chipped teeth.
- Dental veneers: Fix small teeth for a more even and full smile.
- Dental crowns: Protect damaged teeth after repair to keep them healthy for a lifetime.
- Invisalign®: Correct mild to moderate orthodontic issues and misalignment.
- Orthodontics: Fix more severe crooked teeth issues and bite problems.
Enhancing your smile will boost your confidence and improve your overall dental health.
Treating Complex Concerns
Enjoying a lifelong smile may require a little help from time to time as age, lifestyle habits, and other factors affect your dental health. Dr. Rever offers restorative dental care to give you back a functional, healthy smile. We offer care for complex concerns, including TMJ disorders, with treatments and procedures for repairing or replacing teeth:
- Dental bridges: Replace missing teeth with this traditional dental appliance.
- Dentures and partial dentures
- Dental implants: Replace lost and missing teeth permanently with this discrete method to avoid getting a dental appliance.
- All On Four™ implants: Replace a full row of missing teeth with this permanent modern denture.
- TMJ therapy: Address jaw pain, frequent headaches, and nighttime teeth grinding.
Schedule A Dental Exam Today
Dr. Rever welcomes new patients of all ages to Advanced Total Dental Care in Silver Spring, MD. To schedule a dental exam and consultation, contact us at (301) 637-0960 or request an appointment or consultation online anytime! We look forward to helping you smile beautifully.